Who we are
Our website address is: http://saltlake-realestate.com
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This Policy applies to Personal Information collected through the Service. It covers how we may collect, use, store, share, disclose, and otherwise process such Personal Information as of the date that this Policy is effective. This Policy does not apply to any other information collected by us through any other means, including through third parties.
“Personal Information” is defined in this Policy as information that identifies or can identify you personally and, among other relevant data, may include your:
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Location via IP address
- Device being used to access the Service
Information That You Disclose
If you choose to correspond with us through email or fillable contact forms, we may retain the content of your messages along with your email address and any responses we may have made.
Information That We Collect and “Cookies”
A cookie is a very small text document, which generally includes an anonymous and unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your permission from your computer to store this file in a part of your hard drive designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences are set to allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser will only allow a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies that were sent to you by other sites. Our website utilizes cookies and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. As you visit pages on our website, the site will use its cookies to differentiate you from other visitors. In some cases, cookies are used to recognize you as a return visitor. Cookies, in conjunction with log files, allow us to calculate the collective number of people visiting our website and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve the site. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not store any personal information that you provide to us via your cookies.
Personal Information we collect through your use of the Service
When you use the Service, we may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Real Estate Preferences. We may collect information on your real estate searches and preferences when you use the Service, including about whether you plan on buying or selling real estate, home search criteria, information about financing for the purchase of real estate, and other information related to the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Devices and Software. We may collect information about the device and software you use to access the Service, including, for example, hardware, operating system, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, and network information.
- Log Information. When you interact with the Service, we collect server logs, which may include Personal Information including device IP address, access times, app features accessed, pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and referral link information.
- Location. If you permit the Service to access location services used by your device, we may collect the location of your device while you are using the Service.
- Communication Information. Personal Information sent by you to us through email or other communications methods, including messaging functionalities of the Service.
To learn more about your ability to control the collection of the information above regarding your preferences, usage activity, device, software, log and location information through tracking and similar technologies, please see the sections on “Cookies” and “What’s the Policy on Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services“ below.
Other Personal Information
We may also receive Personal Information from other sources, including:
- Social Media. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Service account with a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Service, we may receive Personal Information about you or your connections from that service. In many cases you can control what Personal Information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third party social media services.
- Third Parties. If you interact with us in a capacity outside of the Service, including on any other platform or in person, we may combine or associate that information with Personal Information we have collected from you through the Service, as well as with pre-existing Personal Information or Personal Information we have collected from third party offline or online sources.
- Pre-Populated Personal Information. Pre-populated Personal Information is information that may include your name and email address, that you have given to a real estate professional with whom you have a pre-existing relationship. The professional may collect such pre-populated Personal Information from you with the sole purpose of pre-populating an account for the Service on your behalf and with your consent. You may choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of all future communications from us by following the instructions in the account creation notification or by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page.
In order to provide the best possible user experience, we work with third party advertising companies to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit a website or online service in their network. We also work with partners who help us recognize you across different devices in order to show you relevant advertisements. Our partners may collect information about your activities on our website and other websites or online services in their networks. We also work with third party companies to assist us with website analytics such as evaluating the use and operation of our website so that we can continue to enhance the website and our services. O
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We periodically review our security measures to evaluate industry best practices and update accordingly. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
The Service is not intended or directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information, or knowingly track the use of our Service, from children. If we have actual knowledge that Personal Information about a child under 16 years old has been collected, then we will take appropriate steps to try and delete such Personal Information.
Third Party Websites